Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Reflection

                                     Something that I knew or learned before this unit was that China had a big population and they would make products for people to use or wear. Also, what I think is that teenagers had too work just to keep a roof over their heads and to learn English. What I think now about China is that many people enjoyed visiting China because when they hosted the 2008 Olympics. Many people from different countries participate. Lastly yes , I would visit China because I would like to see how they do their traditions when a festival goes on.
                                      What I think about prezi is that it looks interesting but might take long to do. And I would definitely try it in the future. When I was doing it in the powerpoint it was easy because I have been doing it for awhile. But, it was actually much easier because it already sorts it out for you. Easybib worked pretty well I think. Lastly, I think that I could have added more details and more pictures for the powerpoint.
                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment